- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest larry johnson Items
Three men and one woman have been charged with murder in an attack at a Detroit home that left three people dead, including a father and his son.
A Maryland prison inmate will wait a little longer to be sentenced for his violent escape from an outdoor work crew in Garrett County.
Larry Johnson, who spent the past 18 years as an assistant at Penn State, is joining Ohio State's staff as an assistant head coach and defensive line coach.
A state jury has found a New Haven man not guilty of murder in a 2011 shooting death.
James Franklin is the third football coach in what for many Penn State football players will be four seasons and already has left a good first impression.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — James Franklin appears to have a decision to make. Stay at Vanderbilt or take over as coach at Penn State.
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Penn State Athletic Director Dave Joyner says efforts to replace Bill O'Brien are on 'schedule' and he anticipates having a new football coach in just days.
Larry Johnson was one of the few bridges from the Joe Paterno to Bill O'Brien era. Now, the coaching staff holdover has strong support from his players to become the next Penn State coach.
Bill O'Brien inherited a Penn State program rocked by scandal, on the cusp of crippling sanctions, and staring at a murky future.