- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
Latest larry johnson Items
A line of thunderstorms that stretched from Pennsylvania to Virginia walloped the D.C.-area Tuesday afternoon, toppling trees, knocking out power to thousands, and flooding roads as commuters started their evening trip home.
Prince George's County police on Sunday were investigating a double shooting that left one woman dead and another woman injured.
A 50-year-old man was struck by a car and killed Saturday night, Prince George’s County police said.
A 17-year-old Prince George's County honor student who aspired to attend Harvard University was killed in her bedroom after a gunman burst into her house, police said Thursday — a crime considered unthinkable to residents who remembered the girl for her ambition and intellect.
A Prince George's County police officer shot a man who was found bloody and presumably high on PCP after the man threatened the officer Sunday night in Oxon Hill, officials said.
A man was found fatally shot inside a Riverdale home Wednesday afternoon, according to Prince George’s County police.
Prince George's County police are investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred overnight in Fairmont Heights.
A man was fatally shot Tuesday afternoon in a Capitol Heights neighborhood, according to Prince George's County police.
One of my most unforgettable "Where were you?" sports memories doesn't involve an actual game or players, although seven teams took part. It was the NBA's first draft lottery, held Mother's Day 1985, the day after my Howard University graduation ceremony.