- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest larry johnson Items
Willie Parker became the odd man out in the Washington Redskins' three-way veteran running back competition Saturday when he was released as the team set its 53-man roster a week before the start of the regular season.
Step in to the NFL's Last Chance Saloon and look around. There's an impressive array of talent on display this season.
Bobby Turner is 100 percent old school, right down to the thick gray sweat shirt and sweat pants he wears at every practice _ even in the stifling heat and humidity of a Washington Redskins training camp.
Kansas City Municipal Court Judge Joseph Locascio reinstated former running back Larry Johnson's probation during a hearing Friday, rather than sending him to jail. Johnson pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace for separate incidents involving women at nightclubs last year.