- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Larry Kennan
"Ricky Williams is one of the biggest names in Texas football," Kennan said. "To have him join the coaching staff is a huge boost."
"He's a fabulous man and was a great, great football player," Kennan said. "He'll be a wonderful mentor for our guys both as a running backs coach and a guy who's lived a lot of life and has got some wisdom. That's what we do as coaches; we impart our wisdom to them."