- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Larry King
It was inevitable. A few curious observers have placed Jon Huntsman Jr. on the ever-expanding list of potential White House contenders, citing his previous presidential campaign-trail experience, foreign-policy credentials and crossover appeal that could possibly counter Hillary Clinton in 2016. Oh, the speculation, the drama.
Democratic Rep. Sandra Jeff of Crownpoint, a maverick lawmaker who has sided with Republican Gov. Susana Martinez on several high-profile legislative votes, was removed from the June 3 primary election ballot on Monday by a judge who determined she had failed to qualify as a candidate.
New Mexico's highest court revived a lawsuit on Wednesday that seeks to remove a maverick Democratic legislator from the June 3 primary election ballot.
New Mexico's highest court plans to consider a lawsuit seeking to remove Democratic Rep. Sandra Jeff of Crownpoint from the June primary election ballot.
CNN's prime-time talk show "Piers Morgan Live" is coming to an end, the news channel said Sunday.
Larry King said that in his 26 years of experience at CNN and 20 years of work in Mutual Radio, he's never seen evidence of media bias — never.
Larry King spoke about his resignation from CNN in 2012, saying the network's "got problems" and should play cartoons instead of its scheduled programming.
Larry King will soon help rule the roasts at the Friars Club.
Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, who has been toying with a White House run himself, is convinced that Americans should not have to pay taxes during the federal government shutdown.
“Politics With Larry King,” will air on the RT America network, a global, English-language channel based in Russia, the network announced Wednesday.
In an interview with Salon, former CNN host Larry King talked about his new web series, "Larry King Now," and his old prime-time spot currently held by Piers Morgan.
As a new wave of big names enter the growing field of Web series, leave it to Larry David to keep enthusiasm in check.
Larry King is returning as a talk show host this week, with his new home the Internet.
Larry King has returned as a talk show host this week, at his new home on the Internet.
Michael Rosenbaum, an award-winning CBS News producer who served as Tel Aviv bureau chief during the first Palestinian uprising against Israel, has died. He was 64.