- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Larry Langford
A man found shot to death inside a burning home on Chicago's South Side last week has been identified as the security guard of area rap artist Twista.
Five Chicago high school students were injured - one seriously - after an explosion and fire during a cooking class, officials said Wednesday.
Authorities say a masked gunman approached a group of teenagers outside a McDonald's restaurant on Chicago's North Side and opened fire, killing one and wounding three others.
From the jubilant parade all the way to the boisterous rally, millions of excited fans spent a sun-drenched Friday celebrating another Stanley Cup title for the Chicago Blackhawks.
Thousands of fans who ditched work and painted their faces red and black roared in appreciation as the buses paraded past carrying waving players in red jerseys. Captain Jonathan Toews triumphantly hoisted the silver trophy over his head.
CHICAGO (AP) | As fires go, the one that broke out Wednesday in a small vacant building on the city's South Side was likely to be pretty routine for the Chicago Fire Department.
A blaze at an abandoned building on Chicago's South Side left two firefighters dead and 14 injured Wednesday, the 100th anniversary of a grim milestone in U.S. firefighting history.
Eight people were arrested Saturday after protesters broke windows, lights and planters outside the home of the chancellor of the University of California, Berkeley.
Chicago Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford says the fire started in the rear bedroom of the first floor apartment.
Students at Northside College Prep High School were heating hot chocolate in a biology lab when gas ignited and caused "a flash" explosion about 10:30 a.m., said Chicago Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford.