- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Larry Larson
It started more than a decade ago, a few hundred motorcycle riders looking for an informal group to join for a 20-mile trip through Northern Virginia to the Pentagon, where nearly a half-million fellow bikers idled before the national Rolling Thunder event.
His attorney Larry Larson wrote in an email that Klugman is also survived by two grandchildren and that memorial services have not been set.
Mr. Larson said riders have come from as far away as Scotland and Australia.