- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Larry Lee
"For somebody who I respect as much as I do Aimee, it means more than money or anything like that," he said. "There are not that many people that I respect to the level of her. There are some, like Peter Gabriel and Paul McCartney, but she's in rarified air as far as I'm concerned."
That news thrilled Lee, who wrote and sang "Jackie Blue."