- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
Latest Larry Nelson Items
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard has appointed a new member to the state's Aeronautics Commission.
The list of best players to have never won a major seems to get longer every year. And it becomes more meaningful at the PGA Championship, the final chance of the year for these players to stop answering questions about when they will win a Grand Slam event.
Davis Love III and son Dru birdied five of the last six holes for a 12-under 60 in the Father-Son Challenge scramble event, giving them a one-stroke lead Saturday after the first round.
When Larry Nelson won the last Father-Son Challenge with son Drew, the runner-up duo included a high school freshman just beginning to grow into his body and his swing.
Remember this before saluting PGA of America officials for going "outside the box" when they selected Tom Watson as the next Ryder Cup captain.
In the two months since a stunning loss in the Ryder Cup, the PGA of America talked about doing things differently when selecting its next captain.
Larry Nelson thinks it was a great idea for the PGA of America to pick someone older to be Ryder Cup captain.
The PGA of America is bringing a mystery guest to the "Today" show _ its next Ryder Cup captain. Golf Digest reported on its website Tuesday night that it would be Tom Watson.
One month, the debate was Fred Couples getting elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame by the slimmest of margins. The next month, conversation shifted to whom the PGA of America would consider as the next Ryder Cup captain.