- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Larry Robinson
The San Jose Sharks have expanded associate coach Larry Robinson's role with the team to make him director of player development.
Florida A&M University is hoping to help raise the quality of applicants by working with students in the several Leon County high schools.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida A&M University trustees, seeking to shake up an institution that has been beset by scandals and administrative problems during the last decade, turned Thursday to a complete outsider to lead the institution.
Larry Robinson, who recently stepped down as assistant secretary of commerce in the Obama administration, acknowledged Champion in his commencement speech.
"What a remarkable turnout by the students and the Tallahassee community," Mr. Robinson said right before the second-half kickoff. "I'm really humbled by the show of support."