- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Larry Silverman
"New York never stops" says Larry Silverman, the real estate developer who signed the lease for the World Trade Center just weeks before the terrorist attack.
"It's always getting rebuilt," he told the Wall Street Journal. "Gentrification, modification, alternation, modernization, reuse, adaptive use and you see this happening down here to an amazing degree."