- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Larry Thomas
A South Florida man has received three life sentences for raping and bludgeoning a woman to death more than a decade ago.
The only thing missing was a piping-hot bowl of mulligatawny. Or maybe a free piece of bread.
Fender CEO Larry Thomas said current market conditions and Europe's ongoing economic woes wouldn't support an IPO that values the company appropriately.