- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Larry Woodward
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he has yet to announce a decision on Michael Vick, leaving open the possibility the Philadelphia Eagles backup quarterback still might face disciplinary action.
Philadelphia Eagles' quarterback Michael Vick says he was not involved with a shooting following his birthday celebration in Virginia Beach last week.
The spokesman for the nightclub where Michael Vick held his birthday bash says the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback left in a car minutes before a shooting outside, contradicting Vick's attorney's timeline.
At no point, Vick said, was he formally cleared by the league.
The victim has not be identified by police, but Woodward, said it was Quanis Phillips — a co-defendant in the federal dogfighting case that landed Vick in federal prison.