- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Lars Vaagen
Norway plans to close its embassy in Venezuela because of rampant crime in the South American country and move the diplomatic mission to neighboring Colombia, according to Norwegian Ambassador Lars Vaagen
"We see the security situation as increasingly difficult," Mr. Vaagen said last week, after announcing the move.
He said the decision to move the embassy to Bogota next year was made after analyzing the problem of widespread violent crime in Venezuela.