- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Las Vegas Police
U.S. immigration officials say IBF light middleweight champion Carlos Molina was deported once before, and faces removal again following his arrest in Las Vegas ahead of a scheduled weekend fight.
A scheduled fight this weekend between IBF light middleweight champion Carlos Molina and challenger Jermall Charlo appeared to be in jeopardy Thursday, with Molina jailed in Las Vegas on a federal immigration hold and an arrest warrant from Wisconsin.
Authorities say an investigation of an officer-involved shooting snarled traffic on a busy Las Vegas freeway at the start of the afternoon rush hour.
Las Vegas police say a woman in her 80s drove into a grocery store, sending nine people to hospitals.
State insurance officials are instructing motorists on how to deal with minor car accidents after Las Vegas police announced they'll soon stop responding to non-injury fender-benders.
Las Vegas police say officers are going to stop responding to non-injury fender-bender crashes where drivers are willing to trade insurance information.
Las Vegas police were hoping Monday that distributing a security video of a car striking a man in the parking lot of a convenience store would lead to an arrest in the apparent hit-and-run road rage case.
Las Vegas police are investigating an apparent homicide at an apartment building on the city's northeast side.
Authorities are identifying an off-duty Las Vegas police officer found dead in a casino parking garage with an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound as 44-year-old Harold Byron Twigg.
A federal judge has ordered a 30-year-old Nevada man to remain behind bars while he faces felony charges of aiming a laser pointer at a Las Vegas police helicopter six times in less than two weeks.
A fledgling boxer accused of trying to burn a pet shop where 27 puppies were rescued last month has been returned in custody to Las Vegas to face arson and other charges, authorities said Thursday.
An official says a bomb squad checked and determined there was no danger from an item found in the bed of a pickup truck parked at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas' top cop is getting a national honor.
A 30-year-old Nevada man is facing federal charges that could get him decades in prison for allegedly aiming a laser pointer at a Las Vegas police helicopter six times in less than two weeks.
Dramatic witness videotape shows federal land management rangers and a Nevada Highway Patrol trooper scuffled with a 20-year-old man before he was shot dead during a confrontation on a road outside Las Vegas.