- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
Las Vegas Police
Latest Las Vegas Police Items
Sunday's slaying of two Las Vegas policemen raises to 23 the number of law enforcement officers killed by gunfire this year, a 53 percent increase over the tally at this time last year, and is spurring concern about the influence of radical groups.
Las Vegas police say an injured hiker and a companion were flown by helicopter out of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area during a weekend rescue operation.
Las Vegas police are looking for a suspect in a hit-and-run accident west of the Strip that killed an elderly woman and critically injured her son.
Las Vegas police say they've found the body of a person who had apparently been stabbed and then left in a flood channel for two or three weeks.
State insurance officials are instructing motorists on how to deal with minor car accidents after Las Vegas police announced they'll soon stop responding to non-injury fender-benders.
Authorities are identifying an off-duty Las Vegas police officer found dead in a casino parking garage with an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound as 44-year-old Harold Byron Twigg.
Las Vegas police say officers are going to stop responding to non-injury fender-bender crashes where drivers are willing to trade insurance information.
An ex-convict who pleaded guilty to conspiring to kidnap Las Vegas police officers told a Nevada judge on Wednesday that he no longer adheres to the anti-government sovereign citizen philosophy that prosecutors say underpinned the plot.
Soccer fans in Las Vegas will see stepped-up security for an exhibition match Saturday featuring Monarcas Morelia of Mexico and Luis Angel Firpo of El Salvador, following brawls at a match between intense Mexican rivals Chivas and Club America that sent six people to the hospital, officials said.