- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Las Vegas Police
Latest Las Vegas Police Items
Hackers breached the websites of all Las Vegas Sands Corp. websites Tuesday morning, and the home pages of some of the world's largest casinos remained down through the day.
Las Vegas police say a hit-and-run crash has killed a pedestrian.
A Las Vegas police officer who shot and killed an armed man threatening suicide following a convenience store robbery in Laughlin was involved in two other shootings since joining the police department 15 years ago.
Las Vegas police are trying again to find witnesses to the fatal shooting of a motorist in a vehicle with his two young children in the back seat.
Two previous attempts failed, but Las Vegas' top cop is making another pitch for Clark County lawmakers to raise the local sales tax from 8.1 percent to 8.25 percent so he can hire about 100 more police officers.
The producer of a documentary about sex trafficking in Las Vegas and Nevada said Monday he expects a flood of hotline calls after his show about the exploitation of children and young adults airs statewide this week.
Authorities say a motorist was hurt, but the driver and another person in a food truck escaped injury in a crash that tipped the boxy vehicle on its side northeast of downtown Las Vegas.
Las Vegas police say they believe a man was impersonating a Cox cable employee when he forced his way inside a home and sexually assaulting someone.
A man shot dead in a parked vehicle outside a Las Vegas strip club during the weekend has been identified as a 28-year-old ex-convict who served prison time for drug trafficking.