- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Las Vegas
It has stood forlorn and mostly empty alongside the railroad tracks in Las Vegas for decades - a throwback to when train travel opened up Southwest tourism and visitors needed places to rejuvenate mind and body, and fill their stomachs.
Mexican singer Juan Gabriel plans to resume his tour concerts May 1 after being released from a Las Vegas hospital.
A Republican National Committee team has paid a visit to Las Vegas to explore the logistics for staging the GOP's 2016 national convention.
Police in Las Vegas have taken into custody a man they suspect of stabbing another man to death with a screwdriver.
A fire official says a woman was treated for smoke inhalation during a fire that badly damaged an upstairs apartment of a two-story building south of downtown Las Vegas.
Former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman took a cue from the mob in making a huge payment on behalf of the city's Mob Museum.
A pet shop owner pleaded not guilty to fraud and attempted theft charges in a fire at a Las Vegas pet shop where 27 puppies and dogs were rescued by firefighters.
The largest union in Las Vegas has reached a tentative agreement with the Golden Nugget casino three weeks after clearing the way for a strike there.
A University of Nevada, Reno student who was homeless during part of her time attending high school in North Las Vegas has been named the winner of a prestigious national scholarship worth $30,000.
Authorities have identified a 25-year-old man found shot dead in a desert area in south Las Vegas earlier this week.
The tentative schedule for Union Pacific Big Boy No. 4014, which is being towed from Southern California to the railroad's steam shop in Cheyenne, Wyo., for restoration:
North Las Vegas administrators were finishing a tentative budget to submit to the Nevada Department of Taxation on Tuesday in a bid to avoid a state takeover of city finances and services, a city spokesman said.
Entertainer Flavor Flav pleaded guilty Monday to reduced charges and was sentenced to probation and more counseling in a Las Vegas domestic violence case involving the teenage son of his longtime girlfriend.
Federal authorities have lodged two criminal charges against a Phoenix woman accused of throwing a shoe at Hillary Rodham Clinton while she gave a convention speech at a Las Vegas Strip resort.
Federal land managers say "escalating tensions" led them to release all 400 or so head of cattle rounded up on public land in southern Nevada from a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority.