- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
Latest Las Vegas Items
Looking at John Wall and Bradley Beal on day one of Team USA's training camp with a back-to-school theme.
There's more than one way to do Las Vegas, as half a dozen members of the D.C. Council have shown. The cost to taxpayers to send half the council to the Global Retail Real Estate Convention in Las Vegas was close to $14,000 this year.
Glen Rice Jr. scored 36 points including a buzzer-beating 3-pointer to force an extra period and the Wizards finished off the Spurs in the third overtime for a crazy 95-94 win.
The Wizards once again fell behind early in Las Vegas, but a comeback was not in the cards against the Kings despite 40 points combined from Glen Rice Jr. and Otto Porter.
Baby boomers and millennials have had different experiences in the recovery from the recession.
The Wizards continued their frontcourt retooling on Wednesday by adding DeJuan Blair, leaving just a couple of roster spaces available.
Markel Starks thought he would hear his name called on draft night. He didn't and so be it. Currently playing in the Las Vegas summer league, the former Georgetown star's dream of playing in the NBA isn't dying down, not even a little.
Otto Porter and Shabazz Muhammad have lots to prove entering season two of their NBA careers. The small forwards meet Sunday as the Wizards face the Timberwolves with former Hoya Markel Starks now going against his former teammate.
Otto Porter and Shabazz Muhammad have lots to prove entering season two of their NBA careers. The small forwards meet Sunday with former Hoya Markel Starks now going against his former teammate.