- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Las Vegas Items
The family of a southern Nevada rancher caught up in a showdown with federal authorities over grazing on public lands says it is assembling a team of legal advisers to consider options.
A former housemate told a Nevada jury on Tuesday that he witnessed both the beginning and the aftermath of a physical argument that his friend acknowledged ended in the death of his girlfriend, a dancer in the Luxor hotel-casino's "Fantasy" revue.
Las Vegas police say an injured hiker and a companion were flown by helicopter out of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area during a weekend rescue operation.
Jenrry Mejia's spot in the New York Mets' rotation is in jeopardy, but the young right-hander is reluctant to pitch out of the bullpen.
New Mexico State Police officers fatally shot a Las Vegas city employee outside his home when he pointed a rifle at them, the State Police said.
A North Las Vegas man was sentenced to what could be the rest of his life in Nevada state prison for splitting his ex-girlfriend's scalp and nearly hacking off her arms with a machete in March 2012.
Police say a 49-year-old driver who fled after a fatal crash that sent a car into a Las Vegas lounge surrendered at a police substation and is being held on a felony hit-and-run charge.
Organizers have announced the dates of the inaugural Rock in Rio USA festival slated for next spring on the Las Vegas Strip.
A woman testified Friday that she was stunned and confused when a friend told her that a big blue plastic tub of concrete that he wanted to store at her house contained the remains of his ex-girlfriend.