- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lasan Kromah Items
Three weeks after losing by three points to then-No. 14 Butler, the Colonials led Saint Louis by three points in the second half before fading down the stretch in a 66-58 loss Saturday.
Tony Taylor finished with 20 points and George Washington used a huge second-half run to defeat Delaware State 77-59 Saturday, snapping a seven-game losing streak.
Uncertainty filled George Washington's basketball arena in the minutes leading up to Friday night's season opener. With a new coach, a new system and a new season at their fingertips, the throngs of gold-and-blue-clad fans in Foggy Bottom could only cross their fingers and hope their team could replicate its 92-65 blowout against Bowie State in last week's preseason scrimmage.