- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Last Resort
Violence, gore and gunplay were staples on prime-time television even in the most sensitive period directly following the Newtown school shooting, according to a new study from the Parents Television Council.
The California Supreme Court has declined to review Nicollette Sheridan's lawsuit over the demise of her role on "Desperate Housewives."
Three low-rated new TV series are getting the ax.
Watch out, Fox. The Cancellation Bear is gaining on you.