- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Late Show With David Letterman
Appearing to promote his new film "Captain Phillips," Tom Hanks revealed to David Letterman Monday night that's he's suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
Kevin Ware might have a future as a comedian.
Kevin Ware has a new role.
Graham Rahal will visit team co-owner David Letterman at his real job on Wednesday when he delivers the Top 10 list on "The Late Show with David Letterman."
Eateries from corner delis to movie concession stands have gotten a last-minute reprieve from the nation's first ban on big sugary drinks. But Mayor Michael Bloomberg is urging them to shrink their cups and bottles, anyway.
Eateries from corner delis to movie concession stands have gotten a last-minute reprieve from the nation's first ban on big sugary drinks. But Mayor Michael Bloomberg is urging them to shrink their cups and bottles anyway.
A judge struck down New York City's pioneering ban on big sugary drinks Monday just hours before it was supposed to take effect, handing a defeat to health-minded Mayor Michael Bloomberg and creating uncertainty for restaurants that had already ordered smaller cups and changed their menus.
New York City has told a court it plans to appeal a judge's decision blocking a first-of-its-kind ban on big sugary drinks.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie responded angrily to a former White House physician who claimed on national television earlier this week that his health could not handle the rigors of being president.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and David Letterman have shared some laughs about the many fat jokes the comedian has made about the lawmaker's ample girth.
The rapper Macklemore thinks there's a simple reason the hit "Thrift Shop" appears to be going viral: It dares to be different.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will soon be crossing the Hudson River to appear on "Late Show with David Letterman."
Climate change crusader Al Gore has been thrust into the spotlight once again since selling his news channel Current TV to Al-Jazeera of the oil-rich United Arab Emirates.
In a story Jan. 10 about the ratings for "Jimmy Kimmel Live," The Associated Press reported erroneously that the show airs at 11:35 a.m. The correct airtime is 11:35 p.m. Eastern time.
ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" bot a warm welcome on its first night airing 30 minutes earlier.