- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Late Show With David Letterman
Latest Late Show With David Letterman Items
Appearing to promote his new film "Captain Phillips," Tom Hanks revealed to David Letterman Monday night that's he's suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
Kevin Ware might have a future as a comedian.
Kevin Ware has a new role.
Graham Rahal will visit team co-owner David Letterman at his real job on Wednesday when he delivers the Top 10 list on "The Late Show with David Letterman."
A judge struck down New York City's pioneering ban on big sugary drinks Monday just hours before it was supposed to take effect, handing a defeat to health-minded Mayor Michael Bloomberg and creating uncertainty for restaurants that had already ordered smaller cups and changed their menus.
Eateries from corner delis to movie concession stands have gotten a last-minute reprieve from the nation's first ban on big sugary drinks. But Mayor Michael Bloomberg is urging them to shrink their cups and bottles anyway.
Eateries from corner delis to movie concession stands have gotten a last-minute reprieve from the nation's first ban on big sugary drinks. But Mayor Michael Bloomberg is urging them to shrink their cups and bottles, anyway.
New York City has told a court it plans to appeal a judge's decision blocking a first-of-its-kind ban on big sugary drinks.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie responded angrily to a former White House physician who claimed on national television earlier this week that his health could not handle the rigors of being president.