- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Latrice Robinson
"He was just at a party with a couple of people from his school," his cousin Latrice Robinson said as she prepared to attend a candlelight vigil being held for Marcus on Sunday night.
Family and friends hosted the candlelight vigil for Marcus on Sunday evening at the Potomac Landing Community Center in Fort Washington, where Ms. Robinson said her cousin often went to play football and basketball.