- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Laura Bush Items
Landing a queen
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) — Is a White House wedding in the works?
Presidential adviser Karl Rove today announced that he will resign at the end of this month.
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine — President Bush and recently elected French President Nicolas Sarkozy yesterday heralded their newly formed partnership during a visit by the French leader to the Bush family's seaside vacation home.
Mum's the word
Little Leaguers wore No. 42 to honor baseball legend Jackie Robinson as they faced off yesterday in a T-ball game on the South Lawn of the White House.
The White House — along with many public and private partners — is stepping up efforts in the war against malaria, calling it "a genocide" on Africans.