- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Laura Lane
This is the way the world ends: not with a bang, but with the most downtrodden team in NBA history potentially becoming a hotter Hollywood ticket than their elite, same-city rivals.
"You probably won't see the Kardashians courtside at Lakers games anymore," said writer Laura Lane.
"new faces and stars. That's Chris Paul right now," says Laura Lane, a sports and pop culture writer.