- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Laura Nathanson
"We listened to our advertisers and are attempting to address their needs," Miss Nathanson said. "This is an innovative consumer loyalty plan that rewards our viewers, and as it develops, it will incorporate additional opportunities and benefits for our advertisers."
Laura Nathanson, ABC Family's executive vice president for ad sales, says that in addition to the teasers, the network will boost the number of commercials that air in the A position, beginning with the 2007-08 season, devoting more of that prime real estate to commercial messaging rather than network promos.