- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Laurel Police Department
The Laurel Police Department (LPD) is a nationally accredited, full-service police department servicing a population of 21,945 persons within of the municipality of Laurel, MD. The LPD also maintains its own emergency communications (dispatch) and temporary prisoner detention facility. - Source: Wikipedia
Police officers nationwide, engaging a smartphone-happy public eager to catalog every potential misstep and post it on YouTube, are donning new accessories — body-mounted video cameras.
No criminal charges will be filed against a Laurel Police officer who was videotaped striking a handcuffed man in the face as the man was arrested this summer, Laurel officials said Tuesday.
The NAACP in Prince George's County is asking that an outside agency handle investigations within the Laurel Police Department after receiving a series of complaints about officers' conduct.
Three people died Wednesday in northern Prince George's County, two in a double shooting and another in a suspected murder-suicide, police officials said.