- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Laurel Police Department
The Laurel Police Department (LPD) is a nationally accredited, full-service police department servicing a population of 21,945 persons within of the municipality of Laurel, MD. The LPD also maintains its own emergency communications (dispatch) and temporary prisoner detention facility. - Source: Wikipedia
Police officers nationwide, engaging a smartphone-happy public eager to catalog every potential misstep and post it on YouTube, are donning new accessories — body-mounted video cameras.
No criminal charges will be filed against a Laurel Police officer who was videotaped striking a handcuffed man in the face as the man was arrested this summer, Laurel officials said Tuesday.
The NAACP in Prince George's County is asking that an outside agency handle investigations within the Laurel Police Department after receiving a series of complaints about officers' conduct.