- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Lauren Alaina Items
Scotty McCreery's popularity with the judges fell a bit when he sang his last song on the "American Idol" competition, but that's unlikely to matter to supporters of the contestant from North Carolina.
Ryan Seacrest says the "American Idol" contest between two teenage country singers drew a record number of votes.
If it was up to the judges, Lauren Alaina would be crowned the next "American Idol."
Scotty McCreery is still facing Lauren Alaina on the "American Idol" finale.
Scotty McCreery may not be facing Lauren Alaina on the "American Idol" finale.
Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina are each hoping for an "American Idol" homerun.
"American Idol" finalist Haley Reinhart won't be growling on this season's final showdown.
Haley Reinhart has always seemed doomed on "American Idol."
"American Idol" finalist Haley Reinhart won't be growling on this season's final showdown. The bluesy 20-year-old vocalist from Wheeling, Ill., best known for her signature singing snarl, was revealed Thursday to have received the fewest viewer votes on the Fox talent contest, leaving deep-voiced 17-year-old singer Scotty McCreery of Garner, N.C., and soaring 16-year-old songbird Lauren Alaina of Rossville, Ga., to compete on next week's finale.