- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Lauren Ambrose Items
Most romantic comedies tell the story of two people coming together. But "Sleepwalk With Me," a power-nap-length comedy about an itinerant comedian's interlocking struggles with his career and relationship, offers a negative image of the familiar rom-com story: It's about two people who are already together and the ways they fall apart.
Much of the best comedy derives from personal pain, and comic turned filmmaker Mike Birbiglia deftly transposes his stand-up routine to the big screen in "Sleepwalk With Me."
Plans for "Funny Girl" may have fallen through, but Bobby Cannavale is still plotting his return to Broadway.
The silent movie "The Artist" and the doomsday drama "Take Shelter" led the Spirit Awards honoring independent film on Tuesday with five nominations each, including best picture.
Alicia Keys performed hit songs, covers and collaborated with Usher and will.i.am at her charity's annual event, but the singer also played the role of a charmer.
Producers of a revival of "Funny Girl" aren't laughing _ they've had to scrap plans to mount the Broadway-bound show.
Bobby Cannavale (ka-nuh-VAL'-ee) will show off his musical side in a Broadway-bound revival of "Funny Girl."
Lauren Ambrose will be stepping into Barbra Streisand's big shoes in a revival of "Funny Girl" that is heading to Broadway.