- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Lauren Items
The Spencer Museum of Art at the University of Kansas has received a donation of a work by artist James Turrell.
PBS' "Masterpiece" drama showcase is getting a fashionable new supporter.
The enormous obstacles and emotional torment that a female solider confronts in reporting a sexual assault in the military are the focus of the three-part Web series "Lauren" debuting Monday on YouTube's new channel WIGS, which focuses on drama for women.
In the title story of his collection "What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank," Nathan Englander's characters play a "thought game" in which they imagine which of their non-Jewish friends would risk their lives to hide them if, like Anne Frank, they had to escape a Holocaust.