- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Laurence Bowers
Missouri senior forward Laurence Bowers has torn an ACL in one of his knees and won't play this season.
Missouri junior forwards Laurence Bowers and Kim English will return to school to play for new coach Frank Haith next year.
If No. 22 Missouri can beat No. 2 Kansas on senior day, it will finish unbeaten at home for the second time in three seasons.
"You don't want to go undefeated all the way at home until the last game," junior forward Laurence Bowers said.
Junior guard Laurence Bowers said Anderson's decision was tough to swallow, given he's known the coach "almost my whole life."