- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Laurent Koscielny
A spectacular double from Robin van Persie helped Manchester United begin its Premier League title defense with a 4-1 win at Swansea.
Lionel Messi's domination of European soccer was clear in the Associated Press Global Soccer Rankings, while his team Barcelona stayed at the top of the poll.
It's Spain versus France for a place in the European Championship semifinals on Saturday _ the most anticipated match of the tournament so far. Here you'll find the best of Saturday's action and pre-match buildup. All times are Polish.
Bolton was relegated to the League Championship on the final day of the English Premier League season, wasting a late lead in a 2-2 tie at Stoke.
France's next generation of soccer players could get their chance Friday when the national team faces the United States in an exhibition.