- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Lauri Korpikoski
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Sluggish in the first period, Phoenix scored its first two goals on fortunate bounces in the second.
The Coyotes gave the NHL's best power play far too many chances, didn't capitalize enough on the numerous chances they got and generally found ways to get in their own way until late in regulation. They still found a way to win it.