- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Laurie Nicholson
There is no debate over whether Bobby Mitchell is one of the greatest to ever suit up for the Washington Redskins. A member of the 70 Greatest Redskins, Mitchell was a triple threat, amassing 7,954 receiving, 2,735 rushing, and 3,389 total return yards over his 11-year career.
"There are all kinds of different things we had to experience," Nicholson said. "But the one thing I can tell you is that no matter what was thrown Julianna's way, through it all, she's always had a smile on her face and hope in her heart that everything will be OK."