- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Laurie Nicholson
There is no debate over whether Bobby Mitchell is one of the greatest to ever suit up for the Washington Redskins. A member of the 70 Greatest Redskins, Mitchell was a triple threat, amassing 7,954 receiving, 2,735 rushing, and 3,389 total return yards over his 11-year career.
"There are all kinds of different things we had to experience," Nicholson said. "But the one thing I can tell you is that no matter what was thrown Julianna's way, through it all, she's always had a smile on her face and hope in her heart that everything will be OK."