- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lauryn Hill Items
Salt Lake County officials and others have announced the line-up for Salt Lake City's $5 summertime concerts.
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill reported to federal prison in Connecticut on Monday to begin a three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill stood in federal court Monday and compared her experience in the music business to the slavery her ancestors endured before a judge sentenced her to three months in prison for failing to pay about $1 million in taxes over the past decade.
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill was sentenced Monday to three months in prison and an additional three months in home confinement for failing to pay taxes on about $1 million in earnings
Lauryn Hill says she has signed with Sony to pay her overdue taxes.
Eight-time Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill faces sentencing Monday in New Jersey on tax evasion charges.
When a teenage Nas opted out of street hustling to chase his musical dream, those around him found it amusing.
In "Purpose," co-written with music journalist Anthony Bozza, the Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake that leveled Haiti's capital is one of two phenomena with the power to focus the ex-Fugees frontman's scattered energy.
Eight-time Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill pleaded guilty Friday to not paying federal taxes on more than $1.5 million earned over three years.