- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Lavabit
Lavabit is an email service founded in 2004 that suspended operations in August 2013. It is owned and operated by Ladar Levison. - Source: Wikipedia
The Obama administration is running profitable businesses aground and their employees onto the unemployment line, but the owner of Lavabit, a small email-service provider in Texas, is threatened with criminal prosecution for closing its doors.
The man who ran the encrypted email service used by NSA leaker Edward J. Snowden believes he only escaped jail because of all the media attention on the case.