- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Lavabit
Lavabit is an email service founded in 2004 that suspended operations in August 2013. It is owned and operated by Ladar Levison. - Source: Wikipedia
The Obama administration is running profitable businesses aground and their employees onto the unemployment line, but the owner of Lavabit, a small email-service provider in Texas, is threatened with criminal prosecution for closing its doors.
The man who ran the encrypted email service used by NSA leaker Edward J. Snowden believes he only escaped jail because of all the media attention on the case.