- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Latest Law Center Items
LSU's Board of Supervisors has approved what it calls a realignment plan that will make the LSU system's Paul M. Hebert Law Center an academic unit of the main Baton Rouge campus.
Gun control groups are in full-blown campaign mode in this week leading up to the anniversary of the Newtown tragedy. However, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence became defensive when asked about the the first successful statewide recall elections in Colorado.