- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Law Enforcement In Los Angeles County
Los Angeles police said Monday they've solved the case of a severed human head and other body parts found two years ago near the Hollywood sign.
A veteran Los Angeles police officer was killed and his rookie partner was critically injured Friday when their patrol car collided with a big rig on a residential street. The truck driver also was injured.
Los Angeles Police say that a rookie officer whose patrol car collided with a big rig in Beverly Hills is in stable condition.
Titus Welliver knows what it's like to wait for a pilot's fate to be decided, but this time around is different: Viewers are among the decision-makers, and he's the star of the show.
Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck says two men claiming to be fighting in Syria are gang members who were deported.
Former NFL safety Darren Sharper has turned himself in to Los Angeles police after being named in a warrant involving a rape case in New Orleans.
Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper surrendered to Los Angeles police after being named in a warrant involving a rape case in New Orleans.
Los Angeles police say the body of a man has been found in the trunk of a burning car in the Arleta area.
Los Angeles police say speed may be a factor in a deadly crash involving Salma Hayek's brother.
Los Angeles police say three men and a woman were wounded in a shooting during an argument at a family party.
Ukraine's president and the protest leaders agree on a truce
The nation's largest Roman Catholic archdiocese has agreed to pay $720 million to clergy abuse victims over the past decade and released internal files that showed Cardinal Roger Mahony shielded priests and ordered a surrogate to withhold evidence from police, yet Mahony and other archdiocese leaders are unlikely to face criminal charges.
When Los Angeles police were investigating allegations of child abuse by a Roman Catholic priest in 1988, they asked for a list of altar boys at the last parish where the priest worked.
Los Angeles police say a 49-year-old man is in custody after shooting a police officer and another man in a suburban neighborhood.