- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Law Enforcement In Los Angeles County
Los Angeles Police: Legendary Hollywood actor Mickey Rooney has died at age 93.
Los Angeles police: Gunman dead following standoff and shootout with officer.
Los Angeles police said Sunday they have no solid leads that might help find two parents who allegedly abducted their four children from a grandmother's home.
Los Angeles Police say that a rookie officer whose patrol car collided with a big rig in Beverly Hills is in stable condition.
When Los Angeles police were investigating allegations of child abuse by a Roman Catholic priest in 1988, they asked for a list of altar boys at the last parish where the priest worked.
Eight Los Angeles police officers who mistakenly riddled a pickup truck with bullets during a manhunt for cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner last year will be allowed to return to the field after they get additional training, Police Chief Charlie Beck said.
Eight Los Angeles police officers violated department policy when they mistakenly riddled a pickup truck with bullets, injuring two women, during a manhunt last year for cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner, a civilian oversight board announced Tuesday.
A civilian oversight board has determined that eight Los Angeles police officers violated department policy when they mistakenly opened fire on two women during the manhunt for rogue ex-cop Christopher Dorner.
Former banker loses $20 million lawsuit accusing Los Angeles police officers of beating him up.
Los Angeles police say actor Lee Thompson Young was found dead Monday morning.
Los Angeles police say they are investigating the online posting of private financial records of several celebrities and the department's police chief.
It sounds like the plot line to a movie: He's a former LA cop on a violent, rage-filled rampage who will stop at nothing for revenge.
A massive manhunt reached into California mountains, to neighboring states and even into Mexico as authorities continued their search for a bitter and angry ex-policeman suspected of killing three people and terrorizing Southern California in a vendetta against his former department.
The lawyer for Notorious B.I.G.'s family and widow says it is ridiculous that arrests haven't been made in the rapper's 1997 killing since he's been told that the case has been solved.
An attorney for the family of Notorious B.I.G. said Friday it's ridiculous that Los Angeles police have not arrested anyone for the rapper's 1997 killing, which has returned to the spotlight after coroner's officials released a long-sealed autopsy report.