- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Law_Crime Items
Authorities say a man who allegedly threatened a Phoenix bus driver with a knife last month is in custody.
Police say a 24-year-old man has been shot to death over a parking spot in Queens.
A judge has approved a defense request for out-of-county jurors to hear the homicide case against a University of Pittsburgh researcher accused of poisoning his neurologist wife.
State authorities say a central New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to distributing child porn.
Police charged a Sanford, Maine, man with felony aggravated assault, accusing him of intentionally injuring his twin infants while they were in his care.
The North Dakota Supreme Court has reversed a lower court decision requiring a couple to allow grandparents to see their children.
Northern Ireland's police chief says it was right to arrest Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams over a 1972 Irish Republican Army killing even though no charges have been filed because a judge found the evidence warranted an extended interrogation.
Oscar Pistorius was accused of making a "sinister" remark to a friend of Reeva Steenkamp in the courtroom Tuesday during a break at his murder trial.
A Floyd County man and his son have been sentenced on child pornography charges.