- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Law_Crime Items
U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin is being sued by one of his brothers, who says the West Virginia Democrat and another brother never repaid a $1.7 million loan intended to keep the family's carpet business afloat.
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Sen. John McCain gave a blunt appraisal of the nearly two hours it took to put convicted murderer Joseph Wood to death earlier this week — it's "torture," he said.
Police have arrested the foster parent of a 10-month-old girl who died after being left inside a hot car in Wichita, Kansas.
Police say a third child has died after a carjacked SUV plowed into a group of children and adults selling fruit at a Philadelphia street corner.
A Florida judge on Friday overturned the state's ban on same-sex marriage in a ruling that applies to Miami-Dade County, agreeing with a judge in another county who made a similar ruling last week.
Judge drops 1 of 5 defendants from 9/11 Gitmo case; Ramzi Binalshibh to get his own war crimes trial
A military judge has ruled that one of five prisoners at the Guantanamo Bay naval base charged in the Sept. 11 attack should be tried separately from his co-defendants.
When the public is more afraid of the cops than the bad guys, the system is broken.
An Afghanistan man has been given a 7-1/2 year prison sentence for murdering three U.S. Marines in a forward operating base in Helmand Province in August 2012.