- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Law_Crime Items
Boulder County authorities say up to three dogs might have eaten poison from tainted meatballs left at a Gunbarrel park.
Authorities say a missing diabetic man from Humboldt has been found dead inside his pickup truck and it appears he was in an accident.
A federal judge has set a May 1 trial date in the embezzlement case against former Rocky Boy Indian Reservation health clinic director Fawn Tadios.
A car believed to belong to a missing murder suspect from Sun City was found Tuesday evening in Peoria with a body inside, authorities said.
Police are investigating how officers and dispatchers handled a woman's 911 call that ended nearly 15 minutes later when she was fatally shot while still on the line.
A 50-year-old man convicted of attempted aggravated murder in a plot to kill his partner in a southeast Portland market has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
Jurors began deliberating Tuesday in the murder trial of a Lincoln County man accused of killing his wife and dumping her body in a swamp last year.
Duluth police are investigating the discovery of a body.
A man was being held on $1 million bond Tuesday after being charged with attacking his girlfriend in their apartment in Moorhead, Minn., including beating her with a metal bat, pulling her around by her hair and trying to drown her in the bathtub.