- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Law_Crime Items
Sheriff: BART officer accidentally shoots, kills fellow officer during search of Calif. home.
The American Civil Liberties Union has sued the state of Utah over the issue of gay marriage, saying the official decision to stop granting benefits for newly married same-sex couples has created wrenching uncertainty.
The state attorney general has filed a civil suit alleging an Aurora convenience store sold synthetic marijuana or "spice" that was wrongly labeled as being legal.
A police search that found 14 marijuana plants on a man's property in a remote area of northern New Mexico violated his privacy rights because authorities didn't have a warrant to conduct an aerial flyover that prompted the ground search, a court ruled.
Former Halliburton manager given probation for destroying evidence after 2010 Gulf oil spill.
A southwestern Pennsylvania man has been charged with firing shots at a vehicle owner who allegedly caught the suspect breaking into two vehicles, and for trying to grab a weapon when police arrested him a short time later at a discount store.
Hundreds of people have gathered on Purdue University's campus for a vigil remembering a student who was killed there.
An approaching snowstorm is delaying a federal trial for a former Maryland correctional officer stemming from the 2008 beating of an inmate at Roxbury Correctional Institution.
An elderly man has died after being struck by a pickup truck in the eastern Missouri town of Hillsboro, and police are searching for the driver of the truck that hit him.