- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Law_Crime Items
Authorities in northeastern Pennsylvania say a man shot a horned bull after it rammed him in the ribs, knocking him to the ground.
Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, a central figure in a sweeping San Francisco organized crime and public corruption case, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to money laundering and other charges related to the investigation.
Prosecutors have filed child sexual assault charges against an Adams County sheriff's deputy.
A former liquor store clerk was convicted on Tuesday of selling vodka to a 17-year-old boy whose friend later that day drank alcohol at a party and died in a drunken driving crash.
A southwest Iowa pastor has pleaded not guilty to charges he sexually abused a 5-year-old girl.
Oklahoma's attorney general has filed an anti-discrimination lawsuit against a Miami restaurant and its owner over allegations of sexual harassment of employees.
A Michigan man has been sentenced to five months in prison for his role in a South Florida wildlife trafficking operation that included the poaching of baby alligators.
A St. Louis County man sexually tortured five women in his apartment at separate times over a period of several years, using threats and psychological control to keep them from leaving or going to police, the county prosecutor said Tuesday.
Authorities say in a search warrant that an Iowa City couple charged with selling meth disciplined a young child by tying him up.