- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Law_Crime Items
A federal appeals court has rejected arguments from a Mississippi man that his 20-year sentence for drug-trafficking was too harsh.
A woman helping do roof work on a building at her rural Platte residence died after falling through a soft spot on the roof.
An 86-year-old Holdrege man has died after a collision in south-central Nebraska's Kearney County.
The defense attorney for a central Indiana county treasurer jailed on official misconduct charges says the official denies any wrongdoing.
A judge has ordered a psychiatric evaluation for a man accused of using a hammer to kill his uncle in Yankton.
A man has been sentenced to four years in prison after firing a shot that ricocheted off the ground and struck and killed a bystander during an altercation outside a Texas City convenience store.
A 6-year-old boy who fell about 50 feet down a cliff at Spokane's Liberty Park suffered scrapes and bruises and possibly a broken arm.
Police say a 39-year-old Monroe woman has been arrested on charges of cruelty to a juvenile.
State police suspect that a body found in Tallulah is that of a homicide victim.