- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Law_Crime Items
An Alabama man who went into surgery for what was supposed to be a routine circumcision filed a lawsuit contending doctors mistakenly amputated his penis, but a hospital said Thursday the claims were without merit.
Mouthy actor Alec Baldwin refused to apologize in a New York City court on Thursday, choosing instead to pay a fine after he cursed out two female cops who pulled him over for cycling against traffic.
The New Jersey teenager who made national headlines for suing her parents over future college costs has now obtained a temporary restraining order against her boyfriend, whom her parents had wanted her to stop dating.
A suburban Detroit man who killed an unarmed woman on his porch immediately suggested to police it was an accident and that he didn't know his shotgun was loaded, according to recorded remarks played in court Thursday.
Court documents show a man fatally shot by Sunnyvale officers last month had relationships with four women who died.
Rep. Raul Grijalva, Arizona Democrat, said keeping in place a 2008 law intended to curb trafficking of Central American children is enough for many congressional Democrats to hold the line on legislation dealing with the crisis of unaccompanied children streaming into the country at the southern border.
A restaurant owner in Tennessee said customers started flocking to her establishment after she posted a sign declaring "Guns are Welcome."
An accounting professor with secretly taping students in his San Francisco apartment's bathroom.
The father of two toddlers who died after a dresser fell on them is facing involuntary manslaughter charges because he heard a crash and didn't immediately check on his daughters, a prosecutor said Thursday.