- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
Latest Law_Crime Items
English golfer Simon Dyson has been handed a suspended two-month ban from the European Tour and fined $49,000 after his rules violation at the BMW Masters in Shanghai in October.
Jameis Winston will learn whether he faces prosecution Thursday when a state attorney announces the results of an investigation into a sexual assault allegation against the quarterback for top-ranked Florida State.
One of the Muslim murder suspects on trial for hacking to death British soldier Lee Rigby in a horrific, broad-daylight attack told police after his arrest that his actions were “humane” and based on Allah’s will.
Authorities are investigating whether a D.C. police officer was running a prostitution ring out of his Southeast home after a missing teenage girl was found there.
State Attorney Willie Meggs has said he wanted to make sure prosecutors completed a thorough investigation before making a final decision on sexual assault allegations against Florida State quarterback.
Recordings released Wednesday of 911 calls from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting show town dispatchers urged panicked callers to take cover, mobilized help and asked about the welfare of the children as the boom of gunfire could be heard at times in the background.
Mexico's nuclear safety director says a stolen container of radioactive material has been found empty.
Keri Russell, who stars in the FX series "The Americans," awoke Wednesday morning to intruders burglarizing her home, police said.
The prosecutor overseeing the investigation of sexual assault allegations against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston said Wednesday that it is completed.