- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Lawrence Hill Jr.
Latest Lawrence Hill Jr. Items
One of the first four people to be charged under a recently passed Prince George's County's law requiring clubs that allow dancing to obtain a "dance-hall permit" pleaded guilty Tuesday to a criminal count stemming from the operation of a Capitol Heights-area nightclub.