- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Lawrence L. Koontz, Jr.
Latest Lawrence L. Koontz, Jr. Items
The Virginia General Assembly finally voted to fill two vacancies on the Virginia Supreme Court on Friday, elevating justices Elizabeth A. McClanahan and Cleo E. Powell from the Court of Appeals to the state's highest court.
The Virginia General Assembly is set to reconvene Friday to elect judges to fill two vacancies on the state Supreme Court, lawmakers confirmed Monday.