- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Lawrence O'Donnell Items
President Obama invited several members of the media — notably, the more liberal members — for an off-the-record, behind-the-scenes chance to chat about Obamacare, in what some are describing as a Hail Mary attempt to do some much-needed damage control.
Chris Christie is an "excellent politician" who could easily win the Republican nod for the White House in 2016, left-leaning comedian Bill Maher told MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell on Tuesday.
New York City mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner's last-ditch television attempt to scrounge up support for his flagging bid fell flat Monday evening — and that's probably an understatement. The interview with MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell progressed into a shouting match that lasted for minutes, sparked in part by the host's blunt opening question: "What is wrong with you?"
Six months ago, the nation was horrified that a deranged man entered Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 20 young children and six educators.
Barack Obama says he is angry about the Internal Revenue Service singling out conservative and Tea Party groups for rough treatment, even though it may or may not have something to do with an anti-Muslim video.
Suspected Boston Marathon terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev was buried at an undisclosed location, and the Benghazi whistleblowers testified under oath before Congress. On the international stage, there are reports that Pope Emeritus Benedict is shrinking due to poor health. One Archbishop said in an interview with a German Catholic News Agency: “He looked like he had halved in size.” Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
HBO host Bill Maher and MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell seemed to agree Friday night that it's ridiculous for Americans to think the Second Amendment can protect them from tyranny.
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell gave a laudatory eulogy for the late Margaret Thatcher Monday night, praising the former British prime minister for being "a good socialist."
A sampling of celebrity tweets in response to Clint Eastwood's odd conversation with an invisible President Barack Obama in an empty chair before the Republican National Convention on Thursday: