- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Lawrence Taylor Items
Connecticut All-American Kemba Walker announced Tuesday he will enter June's NBA draft. The junior point guard said he has not hired an agent but has been talking to them.
Seventeen years. The Redskins have been searching for a quarterback to lead them out of the wilderness for that long. You'd think he was hiding in a mountain cave along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border (where his agent had stashed him to drive up his price).
Former football star Lawrence Taylor was sentenced Tuesday to six years on probation for an encounter with an underage prostitute.
"Show me the money" _ the famous line from the movie "Jerry Maguire" _ has taken on a whole new meaning in the NFL's labor impasse.
Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor admitted in court to paying a 16-year-old runaway for sex as he pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute.
Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor pleaded guilty Thursday to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute, misdemeanor charges that carry no jail time but require him to register as a sex offender.
Scoff as you might, probably the best player in the NFL halfway through the season doesn't throw passes. He doesn't catch them, either, nor kick the ball. The only time he runs with it is when an opponent has messed up.
Lawrence Thomas shares initials with legendary New York Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor, but the Detroit Renaissance star had to earn the right to be called L.T.
Rickey Jackson's fearsome pass rush rarely came from the blind side.